Bahia Principe Grand Punta Cana
Immerse your senses in Caribbean fun
Dream together: Family Friendly Resorts
From the refreshing children’s water park to the luxurious spa, every member of the family will find something to smile about. If a spa and water park is not enough to spark your excitement, the hotel also have a Scubaquatic and sporting center, beautiful golf course, gourmet restaurants, a children’s mini-club, and much more. All these amenities create an unparalleled experience where everyone will be able to create their own unique paradise.
What does All-inclusive include?
- Tropical parties, scavenger hunts, Olympic games, contests, karaoke, theme nights. Ask the hotel what activities are available upon arrival, as they vary according to the time of year.
- Access to the facilities and restaurants of the Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa, except buffets
- Guest can use the Buffet of the own Hotel
- Access to entertainment and relax services at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
- Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and towel service for the beaches and pools
- International entertainment programs for adults and children with live music (merengue, bachata and salsa) and a great variety of shows (day and night)
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- Safe in the room
- Children’s activities in the Mini-Club (4-12 years)
- Organized games, sports and activities
- Free entrance to the “Bachata” nightclub in Bahia Principe Village with local drinks and soft drinks included (18 +)
- Local taxes and tips
- 3 à la carte dinners per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required)
- Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks in the hotel’s bars until 11:00 p.m. (premium drinks with additional charge)
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Diving lesson in the pool (subject to availability and upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
With additional charge
- Water sports offered by Scubaquatic including scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle boarding, hire catamarans with dive team, fishing, banana boats, and more
- All motorized sports and vehicles
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Bahia Spa
- 24-hour babysitter service (upon request, children up to 12 years old)
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- International drinks, services and items in “Bahia Principe Village”
- Premium drinks
- Wedding services
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio, so you never forget your stay
- All services and items not specified under “All-inclusive”
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Themed dinners
Very Important Information to Keep in Mind at the Time of Booking.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 people. Example: 2 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults and 1 child.
- Only a maximum of 3 adults are allowed per room. 4 adults are not allowed per room.
- If the reservation is for 1 adult and 2 children, the first child must pay the adult price and the second child pays the child price.
- When it comes to price, the hotels considered an adult anyone over 12 years old, but anyone under 18-year-old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and cannot occupy a room without adult supervision.
- If your reservation exceeds 4 people (maximum allowed in a room), please contact us.
- The system is designed for only one room per reservation, but you can make as many reservations as needed. For big families we will notate it to place them together based on hotel availability.