Only a maximum of 3 adults are allowed per room. The maximum capacity per room is 4 people (adults + children). For family rooms requests (3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children) contact us.
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|July 10, 2021 - July 17, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 11, 2021 - July 18, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 17, 2021 - July 24, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 18, 2021 - July 25, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 24, 2021 - July 31, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 25, 2021 - August 1, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|July 31, 2021 - August 7, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|August 1, 2021 - August 8, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|August 7, 2021 - August 14, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
|August 8, 2021 - August 15, 2021||Available||$ 1,347.00||
The perfect get away you’ve been waiting for
All inclusive in Esmeralda
What does “all inclusive” mean?
- Tropical parties, scavenger hunts, Olympic games, contests, karaoke, theme nights. Ask the hotel what activities are available upon arrival, as they vary according to the time of year.
- Kids Club for children with innovative activities like costume workshops, crafts, cooking, expeditions and games.
- Special check-in for the youngest members of the family.
- Gym equipped with the latest technology (adults only)
- Great shows in the lobby and pool area
- Activities and entertainment designed just for parents. Shows and surprises to discover all throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour room service
- Bathrobes and slippers for the room
- Organized games and activities
- Soccer, volleyball, and minigolf (available upon request)
- Aerobics and dance lessons in the pool area
- Local taxes and tips
- Unlimited à la carte dinners in specialty restaurants (requires reservation and formal attire)
- Wide selection of international beverages.
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Safe included
- Theme days (daytime, evening and gastronomic activities)
- Multimedia show
- Restaurant menus with family style dishes to be shared
- Playground area
- Butler Service (Upon Request)
For an additional cost
- Scubaquatic offers water sports like scuba diving (PADI), sailing classes, paddle surfing, the renting of catamarans with diving equipment, fishing, banana boats, and much more.
- All motorized sports and vehicles.
- Beauty treatments and massages at the Bahia Spa
- Laundry service
- Medical care service
- Phone calls, mail, and fax
- Wedding and banquet service
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio, so that you will not forget your stay.
- All services and items not specified as “all inclusive”
Very Important Information to Keep in Mind at the Time of Booking.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 people. Example: 2 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults and 1 child.
- Only a maximum of 3 adults are allowed per room. 4 adults are not allowed per room.
- If the reservation is for 1 adult and 2 children, the first child must pay the adult price and the second child pays the child price.
- When it comes to price, the hotels considered an adult anyone over 12 years old, but anyone under 18-year-old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and cannot occupy a room without adult supervision.
- If your reservation exceeds 4 people (maximum allowed in a room), please contact us.
- The system is designed for only one room per reservation, but you can make as many reservations as needed. For big families we will notate it to place them together based on hotel availability.