Barcelo Bavaro Palace
Why is your experience so unique in the sheer paradise of the Dominican Republic?
The Barceló Bávaro Palace***** (5-star) hotel is one of the top luxury hotels in Punta Cana, designed specifically for people who love constant sunshine, the gentle sound of the Caribbean breeze whispering in the palm trees, and beautiful crystal-clear waters with a coral reef. It is located on one of the 10 most spectacular beaches in the world.
Rest and relaxation are guaranteed in this paradise in our B-rooms with views; they offer state-of-the-art technology and absolute comfort.
The great offer of one of the best all inclusive hotels in the Dominican Republic allows guests to enjoy themselves and experience unique adventures, such as tasting Dominican flavors or savoring international specialties in their 11 restaurants.
You can also take advantage of enjoying water sports such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and windsurfing. There are many facilities for sports enthusiasts, an exclusive spa for those seeking relaxation, a 24-hour casino, 2 nightclubs, The Lakes golf course, Escape Room, Shopping Mall, professional football pitch, semi-professional baseball field and night-time shows for guests who are active at night.
Barceló Bávaro Palace has 8 à la carte restaurants, 3 buffets, 14 bars, 2 private cavas. Throughout its facilities, the hotel offers an unmistakable gourmet experience where it will be transported to different parts of the world, from the minimalist Japanese tradition to the fascinating flavors of Mexico, passing through unique experiences of Spanish or Italian cuisine, the fun and atmosphere of a steak house or the peculiarity of the fruits of the sea, not to mention the exquisite Dominican food and impressive international diversity of its buffet.
Also, for an additional cost, you can enjoy the majesty and elegance of the spectacular French restaurant, La Comedie, which Premium Level guests can access at no additional cost. The hotel also has Cava for private dinners (additional charge applies) to complement the varied cuisine.
Quite simply, there is no other in the Caribbean restaurants that rivals the Barceló Bávaro Palace.
· Guarantee of 4 à la carte dinners for each week of stay. Additional dinners subject to availability (except Premium Level guests who enjoy unlimited dinners).
· Reservations must be made during the stay, à la carte reservations cannot be made prior to arrival (except Premium Level guests).
PREMIUM Level Clients:
Unlimited restaurant reservations during your entire stay.
Informal: Formal shorts or Bermuda shorts, shirt or short sleeved shirts and sandals (not rubber material) are permitted. Beachwear is not permitted.
Applies to: Casino (the use of a hat is not permitted), nightclub, breakfast and lunch in buffets and Hoyo 19 restaurant.
À la carte restaurants:
Dress code: Formal
- The Coral Sea Food: Fish and Seafood – 6 pm – 11 pm
- La Dolce Vita: Italian – 6 pm – 11 pm
- Mexico Lindo: Mexican – 6 pm – 11 pm
- Kyoto: Japanese – 6 pm – 11 pm
- La Fuente: Spanish – 6 pm – 11 pm
- La Comedie: French – Subject to charge for guests with no Premium Level services – 6 pm – 11 pm
Formal Dress Code
Gentlemen: Long pants, sleeved shirt and shoes or sandals (not rubber material). Beachwear and shoes are not permitted. Applies to all the à la carte restaurants with the exception of Hoyo 19, Santa Fe and Coral. Subject to prior reservation at the Customer Service or Premium Level Lounge.
Dress code: Semi-Formal
- Santa Fe Steak House: Meats – 6 pm – 10: 30 pm
- Hole 19 Golf Bar: American, located in the Lakes golf course section – 7 pm – 11 pm
Gentlemen: Formal or bermuda shorts, sleeved shirt and sandals (not rubber material). Beachwear and shoes are not permitted.
Applies to à la carte dinners in: Hoyo 19, Santa Fe and Coral. Subject to prior reservation at the Customer Service or Premium Level Lounge.
Strikers Sports Bar 24 hours
Snack Bar, American Style 24.00
Dress code: Casual
Breakfast: 5: 00 am – 10: 00 am
Buffet lunch and dinner: 11.00 – 05.00
19 Hole Golf Bar
À la carte restaurant
Dress code: Semi-Formal
Prior booking is required for dinner
Breakfast: 6: 00 am – 11: 00 am
Lunch: noon – 5 pm
Dinner: 7 pm to 11 pm
Benefits for Barceló Bávaro Palace guests
· Welcome cocktail
· Pool/beach towels in the room
· 4 buffet restaurant choices: La Brisa for lunch; Caribe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Miramar and Bohío Dominicano, located at the Barceló Bávaro Palace, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
· 5 à la carte restaurant choices: Chez Gourmet and La Brisa at the Barceló Bávaro Beach, and El Coral (seafood), Santa Fé (steakhouse), and Hoyo 19 at the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· À la carte restaurants Kyoto (Japanese), Dolce Vita (Italian), México Lindo, La Fuente (Spanish) with an additional cost of US$15, and La Comedie (French) with an additional cost of US$30 for Barceló Bávaro Beach guests. Free for Bávaro Beach Premium Level guests
· 9 bars: Mamey Lobby Bar and Bohio Chill Out Bar, at Barceló Bávaro Beach, plus 7 more bars located at the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· Drinks service by the pool
· 2 massage beds by the pool (extra charge applied)
Services not included:
· Store area
· Business center
· Internet and Wi-Fi access, except for Premium Level guests
· All room services, except for Premium Level guests
· All room service drinks for all guests
· For regular clients the restaurants: La Comedie and Kyoto (located within the Barceló Bávaro Palace)
· Minigolf during the night
· Golf lessons (Golf Clinics) and use of virtual golf
· Motorized water sports
· Windsurfing and catamaran lessons
· Catamaran trips
· Professional Sunfish sailboats and diving lessons (PADI)
· Professional diving
· Party boat
· Trip in a glass bottomed boat
· Banana boat ride
· Water ski
· Inflatable raft (crazy ball)
· Snorkeling on coral reefs
. Medical and ambulance services
· Laundry service
· Romantic dinners and wedding packages
· External transfer services, care hire and taxis
· Any purchase from external suppliers
. Services purchasing and spa
. Telephone calls and faxes
Very Important Information to Keep in Mind at the Time of Booking.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 people. Example: 2 adults and 2 children, 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults and 1 child.
- Only a maximum of 3 adults are allowed per room.
- If the reservation is for 1 adult and 2 children, the first child must pay the adult price and the second child pays the child price.
- When it comes to price, the hotels considered an adult anyone over 12 years old, but anyone under 18-year-old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and cannot occupy a room without adult supervision.
- If your reservation exceeds 4 people (maximum allowed in a room), please contact us.
- The system is designed for only one room per reservation, but you can make as many reservations as needed. For big families we will notate it to place them together based on hotel availability.